Friday, July 3, 2009

Sail Croatia boat tour

Tomorrow's the last day of my week long boat tour of the islands. The islands have been beautiful and the new group of friends has been a lot of fun. But I would never recommend the company. The food has been pretty awful. Worse then when we poor and cheap in college!
We started in Split and went to Bol, Vis, Hvar, Mljet and we are ending in Dubrovnik.
I have made great friends with a brit girl named Tess. I'm going to drag her along to Montengro for a couple days before she leaves on the 8th.
I'll try to post some photos tomorrow or the next day.
It has been hot and muggy and I've gotten a nice tan.

I miss you and wish you could come join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you made a great friend. You'll have someone to share your birthday with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Becky! We will have to celebrate when you come back! Sounds like you are having fun. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Becky! What an awesome adventure you are having!
    Love,
    Auntie B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! (A little late but better than never) :)
    <3 - Jessie

    ReplyDelete