Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ljubljana - 2nd night

After my walking tour I met some americans from San Fransisco and Seattle! I sat with them and chatted for a while about our travels and back home. It was nice to be around familier people. They invited me to dinner at their apartment.

We had lots of delicious pasta for dinner and I brought a large bottle of red wine to share. We talked more about our adventures. One guy from Seattle would like to start a hostel with me, he said! We will keep in touch and see what happens when we get home. Most of them just graduated from College.

We went to a bar and played foosball will some guys from Spain. In the beginning I was always winning, but after a few drinks- the terrible shot of tequila! We stopped winning :( But it was so much fun!

On the way to our next place, I got some icecream, it was soo amazing! I can't believe I haven't eaten any in so many days.

Then we went to a huka bar but we were too late to get a huka. The girls went to find a bathroom and were gone so long, I went to find them, they needed saving from some boys inside trying to give them strong drinks! Ha the guys tried to give me one too, but I did not taking, instead saying I had been waiting for the girls and leading them out of the bar!

The huka bar boasted that they had the best Mojito in town, so I had to try it, even though I did not need another drink! It was yummy and I shared it with the table of new friends!

Then I went home because I had to get up 5:45 to catch the bus to Bovec!

No comments:

Post a Comment