Friday, June 26, 2009

Bol, Brac

The next day I checked out of my hostel and took a ferry to the island of Brac. I thought I wanted to go to Supetan, but I decided to just hop on the bus to the other side of the island to Bol where they have windsurfing!
I had to go to the bathroom and wanted to find a room. I found one at the top of the hill and rushed in to use the bathroom.
Then I changed into my suit and headed to the beach. When I was almost there it started pouring! It rained so hard, everyone windsurfing came in and sat under cover. It rained so long everyone changed out of their wetsuits to go home. I sat and had a cubre libre.
When it stopped raining, I went to use the internet and joined a week long sailing tour of the croatian islands. It is for 18 to 35 year olds and a couple people from my hostel are going.
I decided to celebrate and had some seafood pasta and a glass of wine. The view in Bol is awesome.
It was so relaxing there, I loved it.
When I made it back to my room, I had a beautiful view from my deck, so I sat out there for a long time.
I could have stayed a few more days, but I had to go back to Split in the morning to catch the sailing tour.
Now I,m here in Split

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Bol is awesome. May be you will want to go back there and spend a few days after the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been out of town, and I just started reading your blog. I love it - please keep us posted!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete