Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adrenline Check Eco Hostel- Soca River Valley - Slovenia

I wanted to go to Bovec to do outdoor water sports and found this place on hostelworld. Then I got on the bus and 4 hours later, was dropped off here!
Oh the drive was wonderful. We went up a huge mountain and then back down the other side. There was 50 switch backs. We stopped at the top for a half hour break and I met a nice girl that worked there. I told her she was so lucky, it was so beautiful, it was like heaven! I would love to go back there for hiking with a friend.

Then we went down the mountain and the driver dropped me off in the driveway of the camp. I stayed in a 10bed dorm room and I slept very well, even got afternoon naps after our busy activites!

They have all kinds of activities, but I chose hiking, river kayaking, canyoning and climbing. Each day was soo much fun! I loved climbing and river kayaking. I would like to do more when I get back home.

I met 2 travelers from Holland who are traveling in a tiny Fia 500. They participated in the same activites with me each day and we became good friends. Next they are going to Italy to get some car parts. While I will travel to Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment