Wednesday, July 22, 2009

back to Zagreb

I headed back to Zagreb and it feels so nice. I became friends with the hostel employees at Hostel Nocturno, so it felt like visiting old friends or family.
I stayed for 2 nights and just relaxed.

I went to the Bulldog Cafe and had a coffee and updated my journal, then I sat for a while longer and ordered a beer! and stayed for another hour or so. It was so nice and relaxing and I got caught up in my journal.

Kristina (from the hostel) came with me to the train station and sat and chatted for a while before I got on my train to Ljubljana.

Last time I was at the hostel (a month ago!) we found a small sick kitten in the storage unit, the girls took him and brought him back to life and now he's their pet! His name is George and they had photos for me, that they took of him to show me!

So nice to be back amongst people I know for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment