Sunday, June 7, 2009

Planning My Trip!

Hi!
I'm planning my next Adventure! I'm going to Europe, by myself!
I don't have a job or an apartment to worry about, so I'm going off on a new adventure.

First I wanted to start my trip with a group tour and when I looked at places and trips in Europe I found Croatia with over 1000 islands and red brick roofs there has to be great outdoor activities and history!

So my itinerary will include:
Croatia
Slovenia
Bosnia
Austria
and Germany
(At first I wanted to squeeze Italy and Greece in there too! But then I realized I will already have plenty to see and do in these 5 countries!)

I also decided I want to go on a budget and I want to do more activities then history lessons and stay cheaply, so I'm ditching the group idea and going solo.

I want to leave mid to late June so I better hurry and grab my tickets!'

No comments:

Post a Comment