Friday, June 26, 2009

Split :)

After that first night in Split I moved to the Silver Gate Hostel. It wasn't as quiet but it was filled with english speaking tourists.
My mom gave me some BodyTalk and I went to the beach with some new friends. A couple Scottish guys from the hostel and some english girls we met along the way.
In the evening I felt 100 times better.
That night we hung out in the hostel drinking and then went to a club at the beach. But I was too tired and kept yawning!
The next day I went on a long hike to the top of a hill at Maryan Park, it was so hot. And the view was amazing.
Then I went to the other beach and it started raining, but I still went swimming.
I went in sat in the square and had coffee and wrote in my journal with my new friend Will, he reminds me of my brother Matt. :)
I decided to stay in and not go out because I had done soo much walking, I was exhausted.
But I hardly slept, everyone else was so loud in the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment